- Workshop on ‘Critical Review of Mental Health Care Bill’, held at Auditorium Hall, Planetarium, Guwhati, on 22nd June, 2014. The Additional Director General, CID, participated in the workshop and around 15 police personnel of various ranks were present. Also present were representatives from Assam State Legal Services, doctors, PHD Scholars, college students and members of other NGOs.
- College workshops organized at Jagiroad College (Morigaon) for students and professors on the topic “Mental Health and Youth” it was held on 12th June, 2014
- A workshop on “Removing Barriers to Parent Child Communication” was held at St Stephen’s school on 24th May, 2014 for parents of secondary and high school students.
- School workshops on “Stress Management: Towards Positive Mental Health” were undertaken for students at Dipila High School, Sipajhar on 29th August 2014, and Navodaya High School, Boko on 28th November 2014.
- 74 students carried out their internship at Ashadeep; of these 27 were from various institutions of country like Delhi University, Mizoram University, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, etc.
- Seminar held at B.Baruah College with Ashadeep as Resource Agency on the occasion of Woman’s Day where the “Navachetana” model of rehabilitation of homeless women with mental illness.
- World mental Health Day was celebrated by Ashadeep in collaboration with Assam State Legal Service Authority on 10th October.
- Training provided to Anganwadi Workers on mental health and its implications on children.
- Railway officers at Guwahati Railway Station oriented on identification of homeless women with mental illness by social workers Mr. Joseph and Ms. Snigdha in January, 2014.
- Ashadeep involved as a resource agency in developing curriculum and providing training under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan on “Methods and Skill for Special Need Educators” for teachers of various schools in Assam.
- An awareness generation programme was conducted in collaboration with a group of interns from Don Bosco University at PL Complex, Bamunigaon on 5th May, 2013. The students used innovative methods of organizing games and street play (nukkad nataks) to sensitize community members regarding the issues related to mental illness.
- As a part of Ashadeep’s endeavour of enabling individuals in securing positive mental health, a workshop was organized in St Stephen’s school on 25th February, 2013, for the students of TISS, Guwahati. Around 140 students and faculty members participated in the workshop.