- AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Ashadeep has always thrived for the cause of mental health which has often more than not been neglected from the broader spectrum of health care in most of the developing nations. These efforts were given recognition when prestigious awards like India NGO Awards, Edel Give Social Innovation Honours, CSO Partners Outstanding Annual Reports were conferred to Ashadeep.
The following awards were extended to Ashadeep and its members-
- In February 2012, Ashadeep was jointly awarded the first prize by The EdelGive Foundation, Mumbai under its Social innovation Honours under the category ‘Health & Well Being’.
- Dr. Anjana Goswami, Director & Founder Member of Ashadeep was honoured by the National Women’s Commission at a function held at New Delhi in March 2012.
- ASHADEEP received the CSO Partners Outstanding Annual Reports Award 2010 at New Delhi.
- India NGO Award Winner-First in Eastern Region in 2010.
- Dr Anjana Goswami, Director, Ashadeep was conferred the Roshan Phukan Award by Eastern Women’s Association in Guwahati, Assam on 16th November, 2013.
- Ashadeep Day Rehabilitation Centre was conferred The De Rozio Award for Education and Human Enrichment in the category of ‘Special Education’ for the year, 2013 by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. Hon’ble Governor of Karnataka Dr H.K Bharadwaj presented the award to Dr Anjana Goswami, Director, Ashadeep at the presentation ceremony held in Bishop’s Cotton Boys’ School, St Mark’s Road, Bangalore on 8th January, 2014 during the Annual Conference of the Association of Heads of Anglo Indian Schools in India.
- Mr Mukul Chandra Goswami, Founding Member & Secretary, Ashadeep was conferred the Padma Shri Award for Social Work in 2014 ,announced by the Government of India on the eve of Republic Day.
Edelweiss Award For Best Social Innovation
India NGO Award 2010
Padmasri conferred to Mr. Mukul Goswami in 2014
Womens commision honour